The more christmas creeps on the more things catch my eye.
These products are ones i have wanted for a while but somwhat forgot about as money has been an issue. Hopfully santa will be good to me and pop theses goodies in my stocking.
1. Benefit coralists blush - This is a beautiful corally-pink blush.
2. MeMeMe Shimmer stack in gold - The fact that you get five shades in each brick means they are truly versatile, with both blushing and highlighting colours in one place, these will be great for on the go. The shimmer makes them a lovely addition to your summer make up bag too, whilst the Bronze and Gold variations will also be great to use as eyeshadows.
3. NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in milk - I love this pencil. would be perfect for highlighting the brow bone and can also be used in the inner corner of the eye to brighten it up.
4.Madame perfume Jean paul gaultier - I love this perfume sooo much! I tryed it out at boots and it smells like bubblegum its just soo delicious!! Its described as a fresh floral scent.
5. Urban decay naked palette - I have been wanting this for such a long time now and its way on top of my xmas list this year!. The shades are amazing for day and night, they looks natural and are very pigmented.
6. Skin 79 super+ bb cream - Ive heard soo much good reviews on this product and really want to try my first ever bb cream so hopfully i will get my hands on this one soon.
Hope you enjoy this post.