Saturday 8 September 2012

A/W Fashion Looks

A/W is my favorite season for fashion. I love the chuncky knits, statement boots, warm coats etc. I am soooo happy with this years trends of army, grunge, leather and studs. I have put together a few looks from different high street stores with statement clothing and accessories to give you guys some ideas on what to wear this season. 
I will list below where each item is from if you are interested it it. 


Grey beanie - H&M
Camo jacket  - Topshop
Black skinny jeans - Topshop
Black litas - Jeffrey Campbell
Grey cross jumper - New Look
Khaki jeans - Topshop
Studded boots - River Island
Knitted black hat - River Island 
Red checked shirt - River Island
Black disco pants - American apparel
Studded leather jacket - New Look
Studded tote bag - H&M

hope this was helpful 

xxx



1 comment: