Friday 14 September 2012

Product Rave: Ginvera Green Tea Nude BB Cream


 I bet everyone already knows what a BB Cream is by now!
Ginvera's Green Tea Nude Cover BB Cream is an oil-control makeup base, sunscreen and foundation all in one. 
You will soon come to know i am obsessed with anything 'Green tea' as it has really helped improve my skin - getting rid of blemishes, redness etc. Green tea is one of the only skin care products that actually work for my skin. I have been searching for a good BB cream for a while now and when i saw this in harvey Nichols i thought id give it a go. 


Its is description states - 'This Green Tea BB cream by Ginvera is a unique blend of antioxidants that help fight against free radical damage and help prevent fine lines. Enriched with Allantoin and Hyaluronic acid, your skin will not only maintain a youthful glow but will be protected against UV rays and natural pollutants' 


It was £20 which i think is not too bad for a high end product and i LOVE it! 
For me the SPF30.PA+++ is a huge bonus. 
This really is one of those products you can throw on and go in the Summer without having to faff about with separate skincare, sunscreen or primer which is exactly what I want from a BB cream. The texture is much, much thinner than other BB creams I’ve tried the side effect of which is that you need very little and it spreads seamlessly over the skin. 
I prefer to apply it with fingers.When applied my skin looks a lot brighter and the over all look is a lot more even and almost an airbrushed version of myself. The coverage is light/medium and is very easily buildable without using much of the product meaning that this is a long lasting cream. I've also found that it is wonderfully long wearing as well and I can easily last 12 hours without touching up.
The smell is also lovely which I believe is because of the green tea. I find the smell to be fresh and calming and once on the skin the aroma is hardly noticeable.


Have you tried this?
 What is your Favorite BB cream? 

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment