Monday 8 October 2012

Autumn/Winter Beauty Wishlist


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick In Black Cherry - A Fantastic Deep Red/Purple, Great for Autumn and Winter.

Nars Blush In SinA beautiful berry blush with gold shimmer. 
Perfect to go with plum or burgundy coloured lipsticks.
This will look great in the wintertime

Barry M Gelly High Shine Nail Paint In Plum - Yet Another Perfect A/W Color That Gives Sophisticated Shine.

Nars Duo Eyeyshadows In Portobello - These are Two Gorgeous Everyday Neutral eye shadows.  

Topshop Lipsticks In Bejeweled and Inhibited - Again Just two beautiful vampy red/plum colored lipsticks for A/W. 

Hope you Liked My Picks For A/W.

xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the lipsticks! I am really into dark shades!
    Please check out my blog! I am giving away a naked 2 palette!
    http://madeofstarsblog.blogspot.gr/2012/09/urban-decay-naked-2-palette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete