Sunday 2 December 2012

OOTD #9 Frosty Mornings

Hi Guys,


I know I haven't wrote a post in ages but I have been super busy lately with course work, Christmas shopping etc.
The weather in the UK at the moment is actually horrific and the idea of leaving my house earlier made me want to weep. This think scarf from H&M is such a bargain at £7.99, it's super warm and perfect for cosy layering. 
 I am also in LOVE with this bag! Its from primark and is so much cheaper than the similar Zara one, plus its amazing quality.









Internacionale Jacket  |  H&M Necklace  |  Internacionale  Jumper  |  Primark Jeans          | Ugg Boots | H&M  Scarf |  Primark  tote Bag  |  Primark Socks |  

So I hope you're all well and have had a good week and I'll hopefully do more outfit posts soon. 

xxx



3 comments:

  1. That scarf is just gorgeous, and really suits your colouring. WANT! And the UK has been toooo cold recently. Really makes me want to cuddle up in my onesie, but work beckons...bring on Christmas breaks Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit it does look really warm! I can't believe the price of the scarf it looks SO much more expensive x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need that scarf on my life - if you fancy it - I'm having a giveaway a day up until xmas over on my blog - so come and enter xxx

    ReplyDelete