Sunday 24 March 2013

Review Origins Out Of Trouble Mask | FruityTooty



Origins Out of Trouble Mask: Boots/Origins (£20)

I picked up the Origins Out of Trouble mask at the beginning of last month  because I had a bit of trouble with my skin.  Origins describes this mask as containing "Nature's trouble-shooters, including super-absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulfur, calming Camphor plus skin-sloughing, rapidly respond to problem skin's plight with a three-part plan - sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells, and sweep away irksome debris. Together they steer skin clear of slippery situations, refine rough texture and pull the plug on troublemakers to oust potential outbursts". 

Origins Out of Trouble mask is a smooth cream facial mask, The product glides onto the skin with ease, it feels slightly tingly on the skin but soon calms down. It feels very soothing and therapeutic as its sulfur/zinc oxide/camphor based product, and it really does have a strong camphor smell. This actually  doesn't personally bother me too much but it is very prominent. I use the Out of Trouble once a week after I've cleansed and exfoliated my skin, or every few days on the affected area when I do get a breakout. The mask dries up the area, mattifys my skin, makes my skin feel softer and brighter and calms any redness. I can see a big difference in the way my skin looks after using it. I think this is the only mask I've tried that actually did something beneficial to my skin.

Since adding this to my skincare routine my skin has calmed down alot and breakouts been much less frequent. Infact, currently my whole skincare routine is Origins and I can honestly say do really like my skin at the moment. Its not cheap, but a little goes a long way and I personally think skincare is something worth splashing out on. I can't really rave about it enough to be honest!

4 comments:

  1. Would love to give this a go :) x


    gemmasdiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of this! I'm having problem skin at the moment :) might give this a try xx

    ReplyDelete