Wednesday 3 April 2013

Rimmel Apocalips | FruityTooty

Beauty blogs have been buzzing ever since the release of Rimmel's new Apocalips Lip Lacquers. I've had these lipglosses for quite a few weeks now, but I wanted to make sure I gave them a thorough road test before I reviewed them for you.

Left To Right - Stellar, Nude eclipse, Big Bang, Luna and Apocaliptic

Apocalips don’t feel at all sticky or heavy, in fact you may forget that you actually have anything on your lips.  I believe the glossiness stays put for up to a couple of hours but even once this has faded this leaves behind a stain of colour which pretty much stays put.  So you won’t have to worry about re-applying for hours unless you want to replace the glossiness.   The consistency of these products is what impressed me the most. They are really creamy and opaque. The aplicator has a little well in the centre that collects product so you can apply it with only one or two dips.


Swatches Top to bottom 

Apocaliptic - A beautiful Bright Fuschia
Nude eclipse -  A lovely Beige Nude
Big Bang - The ultimate pin up red.
Luna - A gorgeous Peach Shade
Stellar  -  A fab mix between red and pink.

Overall, I think these products are absolutely fantastic. Lovely packaging, colours, formula and price! An absolute gem for the high street, well done Rimmel!

5 comments:

  1. I can;t believe I haven't tried these yet, I love the look of Stellar:) x

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had them in the U.S. They look lovely!

    xoxo
    www.unlimitedwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those swatches look great, the glosses look really thick which is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't believe I haven't tried these yet! Love the look of stellar :) definitely going to have to get it next Time I'm in boots xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried these either need to get some tomorrow when i'm shopping!

    I'm a new follower and would love it if you coud check out my blog and follow me back!
    www.buttonsandlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete