Saturday 27 April 2013

Topshop Makeup Haul.



Now last weekend I was bored and ended up online shopping. I decided I needed some Topshop make up in my life. I ordered two of their newest cream blushes in Afternoon Tea + Morning Dew and Four Lipticks in Charmed, Brighton Rock, Whimsical and Macaroon. . They arrived on Wednesday and have to say I love all of them so far!




The colour Charmed is a lovely apricot shade. This is definitely my new favourite lipstick, I can see myself wearing it constantly throughout Spring.

Topshop Brighton Rock is a gorgeous hot pink that does look a bit scary in the bullet, but once applied to the lips you are left with a lovely bright pink that isn't too in your face.

Topshop Whimsical is a peachy pale coral shade. it's a lovely, creamy full coverage lipstick without being chalky.

Topshop Macaroon is a sort of coraly-pink and I think that this is going to my colour for summer. Its really soft and really pigmented so the colour is really strong.






Topshop Afternoon Tea is the newest additon to Topshops Cream Blush Family. I have not heard anything about it yet on blogs etc. I would say its a lovely Bright Pink shade.

Topshop Morning Dew is a bright/neon warm pink (like dragonfruit) that gives a natural flush.

What do you guys think of my little Topshop Gatherings?

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colours! I'm dying to try the Topshop blushes - they have such gorgeous colours!x

    Blog | Cocochic
    Bloglovin | http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1823055/

    ReplyDelete